- CGPen will collect non identifying information about the visitors of the website for a better understanding of how the users use the website.
- CGPen will collect identifying information from you if you are a user such as email address and username. Further if you open a store on the website you will also have to provide your physical address.
- CGPen, under any circumstance will never sell or rent your information to any third party.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
CGPen also collects like most website operators non personal information that web browsers and servers generally make available such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. CGPen also collects potential personal-identifying information like IP addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on FlippedNormals.com store/sites.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including :
– Provide, operate, and maintain our website
– Improve, personalize, and expand our website
– Understand and analyse how you use our website
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
– Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
– Send you emails
– Find and prevent fraud
CGPen may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors on its site. We may display this information publicly or provide them to others however CGPen will never disclose any of your personal identifying information to anyone.
Protecting your Personal Information
CGPen only discloses your personal identifying information to its employees or to the organisations that work with or under CGPen when – 1) they need to provide any kind of services offered by CGPen on our behalf or need the information to process on CGPen’s behalf, and 2) they are under an agreement to not disclose it to others. Some of our partner organisations maybe out of your home country and by using CGPen’s website you give your consent to share this information with them. CGPen will not on purpose give any kind of personal information of its users or any kind of potential personal information to anyone whatsoever. Apart from the points mentioned above CGPen will only disclose the personal information or potential personal information in response to a court order or a governmental request or when CGPen knows that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, third parties or maybe the public in the bigger picture and will do no harm to its users. If you are one of our registered users, then you must have submitted your email address. We might occasionally use this email address to notify you with some of our latest updates, new features or just to tell you what’s been going on our website lately and to get your feedback about our services from time to time. CGPen also reserves the right to publish your email in order to respond to a request made by you or to help other users on our website. At CGPen we take all kinds of important steps in order to protect the use of your personal information or potential personal information in any kind of illegal activity, or in any kind of alteration or destruction of your information.