Important Points –
- By using CGPen, you agree to all the terms listed in our terms of service.
- You are completely responsible for any kind of content that you post on our site. CGPen is in no way responsible for anything that you upload.
- Don’t post any kind of harmful content such as viruses, spam, trojans or any other type of content that has a destructive intent.
- CGPen reserves the right to remove your content at any moment of time if we find it harmful or any other reason.
- CGPen is reserves the right to use your content for advertising purposes.
- CGPen reserves the right to refuse any content that is to published on the website.
- If you feel the content hosted by CGPen, in any form breaches Copyright Infringement and DMCA, contact CGPen ASAP.
- CGPen might change this agreement in future at any time without notifying its users.
- You reserve full ownership of the content that you post on CGPen.
- Payments will be made to Artist on the 15th of every month, based on the earnings of the previous month.
- You’ll only get paid if your total is more than $20 in a month. Any unpaid amount carries over to the next month where it will be added to that month’s total.
- You get paid into your PayPal account.
- Don’t name your store in a way which might be in breach of trademark law.
Use of Service –
CGPen is a Digital Marketplace for Games, CG & Animation Courses. At CGPen, you are only going to find only world class products. It is a platform where different artists can come and upload their 2D and 3D arts. CGPen also allows the buyers to buy high quality products contributed by different artists on our website. When an artist will submit a product to sell on CGPen, it will first be checked by our team. If the product meets all the guidelines described below then only it’ll be approved to publish on the website.
A few rules that your product must fulfil –
- It should have a proper description of a minimum 100 words.
- You must upload at least 3 images of the product that you wish to publish on our website.
- The images of the product should be of high resolution and should not be blurred out.
- The product in all the images should be visible properly without getting cut from any angle.
- The cost of the product should be reasonable as well.
- The name of your product should be relevant and appropriate.
- The product details that you will submit should be relevant and must match the product as well. If we find any kind of mismatch in it your product may not get approved.
Terms of Service
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using the website you become bound by the terms and conditions described in this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not be able to access our website or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered as an offer by CGPen, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us here.
- Your CGPen account and store – If you create an account/store on our website, you are completely responsible for maintaining its security, all the activities that take place under your account/store and any other action that takes place concerning your account. You must not use keywords describing your account/store that are misleading or unlawful in any way, and also in a way that is degrading the name or reputation of others. If found so, CGPen reserves full rights to change or remove the keywords that it may find unlawful or may cause us liability. If you find any kind of breach in the security of your account you must immediately notify CGPen. CGPen will not be responsible for any kind of unlawful acts by you and thus the damage incurred by these acts.
- Responsibility of the Artist – You are completely for any kind of content that you post on your account by yourself or allow any third party to post it from your account. Content means any kind of comment on a store, posting links on the website or make any kind of material available through your site. You are completely responsible for it and the harm caused by it. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, using and copying the content will not infringe any proprietary rights,including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- The content should not contain or install any harmful viruses, trojans, worms, malware or any kind of destructive content.
- The content should not be spam or randomly generated, and should not be any unethical or unwanted commercial content that is designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost their search engine ranking or to any other kind of unlawful acts.
- You agree to include all of your content on the site in all present and future sales and discounts. CGPen may from time to time change the frequency, duration, sales and discount percentages without notice?
- Your store should not be named in manner that misleads the users to thinking that you are someone else.
- The content posted by should not be pornographic, it should not contain any kind of threats. The content should also not incite any kind of violence towards an individual or any kind of entity and should also not violate the privacy and public rights of any third party as well.
- You should successfully compile with all kinds of third-party agreements and licenses.
- You have also done all the things required to pass through the end users required terms.
By submitting content to have CGPen for including it on your store/site you give CGPen full rights to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish your content mainly for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your store. If you delete any kind of content, CGPen will do the needful efforts to remove it from the website, but you also acknowledge that caching or references to the content may not be made immediately unavailable.
CGPen also reserves the right to – 1) refuse or remove any content that in CGPen’s opinion violates any of our policy or is in any kind of way harmful or objectionable. And 2) terminate or deny access to any user or entity to use the website for any reason. CGPen will have no obligation to provide refund of any amounts that is paid previously.